094 920 92 48
094 920 92 60
The company “Graphtrade” offers laser cutting services – structural carbon, alloy (stainless) steels and titanium alloys.
Cutting of metal is carried out on a modern universal machine.
Cutting solid-state laser is an advanced method of processing sheet material. With the help of laser cutting, it is possible to obtain details and cut out arbitrary shapes with an accuracy of 0.05-0.10 mm from a sheet metal with a maximum size of 1500 x 3000 mm.
Advantages of laser cutting:
Laser cutting is carried out through the through burning of sheet metals with a laser beam. This technology has a number of advantages over many other ways of cutting:
– the absence of mechanical contact makes it possible to handle brittle and easily deforming materials;
– processing is susceptible to materials from hard alloys;
– high-speed cutting of sheet steel is possible;
– when producing small batches of products or individual items, it is more expedient to perform laser cutting of the material than to manufacture costly punching and punching dies for this;
– laser cutting of metal is characterized by high precision of manufacturing even the most complicated parts.
We draw your attention to the fact that when writing a program for the manufacture of parts, the electronic drawing is taken as a basis in vector format, which can be created with any design program: AutoCad, SolidWorks, Compass, CATIA and other CAD applications, or vector editor: CorelDRAW, Photoshop, Illustrator.
All modern design programs and vector editors allow to save contours for laser cutting in .dxf format, which is the standard for the exchange of graphic information between design and technological applications.
If you have a drawing on paper, a sketch, a contour without any dimensions, a product sample or an electronic drawing of another format, depending on the order value, design development services can be included in the cost additionally, based on the time for preparing the cutting patterns.
Requirements for drawings for laser cutting of parts:
File in vector format (preferably .dxf or .dwg) in scale 1: 1.
The drawing should not contain overlapping and intersecting contours, breaks of contours.
The presence of dimensional and axial lines is not allowed, the sweep of the part must not contain bending lines.
Engraved items should be highlighted in a different color.
To ensure maximum production accuracy, the contours must consist of straight line segments and circular arcs.